Certified Protocol And Etiquette Expert, Customer Service and Communication Specialist, Dynamic Speaker, and Author
In a world where we have advanced more technologically than socially, where rudeness runs rampant, Joy Weaver will polish your team into the reality that the rules of etiquette and great manners translates into happy customers and big business. In her high-energy and fun style Joy will polish your company into a customer centric organization that is socially savvy in all situations.
Joy Weaver is a nationally recognized:
- Certified protocol and etiquette expert, customer service and communication specialists.
- High energy, dynamic, and engaging keynote speaker and trainer.
- Clients vary in range from corporate giants such as Raytheon, Coca-Cola, Sprint, and Balfour Construction to Junior Leagues, Churches, and National Charity Leagues across the nation.
- Is nationally published and has been featured on ABC’s The View, Associated Press, New York Times, USA Today, Southern Living Magazine, Dallas Morning News, and The Dallas Business Journal, a regular guest on ABC’s Good Morning Texas, and other national networks.
- The protocol and etiquette spokesperson for the French Roomone of America’s leading hotel restaurants.
- A regular Fox News contributor.
- Represents designer Joseph Ribkoff.
Joy has been featured among a group of notable speakers:
- Steve Forbes, CEO of Forbes Magazine and twice presidential hopeful
- Corbin Bernsen, accomplished actor
- Dr. Ben Carson, renowned neurosurgeon and presidential hopeful
- Gov. Mike Huckabee, politician, FOX News host, minister, and presidential hopeful.
She is also the author of the top selling book Socially Savvy, which is highly endorsed by Zig Ziglar; a guest columnist for a number of national publications; and highly sought after and respected TV personality.